PARTY ARTICLE #8: BUMBLEBEE BIRTHDAY PARTY

What a great birthday party idea.  Can I do this theme for myself too?  A bumble bee is such a creative idea for a spring birthday party to turn your house into a little hive.  The only thing I did not see were kids.   I am wondering, did they all come to the pary as little bumble bees too?   I love those pipe cleaner antennae.  Even though I am sure they ended up on the floor within just a moment it looks like you got the snap in right in time to show how cute it looked on the little one! 

 

I think your favors were amazing.  The chocolate bar wrapper idea is such a great memory of a great day at the hive! Someone is sure to show you a wrapper they saved as a favor years later—that’s what makes it so special.  Those little yellow buckets are precious as well.   I bet those little buckets would be a great addition to the sand box later on with each of the kids.   All of those cake pops look great next to those cookie pops.  It looks homemade too, which I love.  One thing is for sure there is no lack of sugar in this hive! 

 

What I like about your favors is that they seem like you can do it all at home with some colored paper.  The little ribbons tied around the letters are also an easy find at the local craft store.  The pipe cleaner headband also looks easy to tackle with a glue gun.  The centerpieces with all of those daisies could go either way as I am sure the craft store would love to sell us all these but it looks easily made as well.  I am certainly feeling inspired to host my own little bumblebee party.  Unfortunately I don’t know enough kids to pull it off and I’m not sure how cute adults look with antennae!