A Moroccan theme seems so fun for a baby shower! Normally when I go to a shower I’m dreading it. All of those paper dollar store decorations and relish trays and little games just start to grind on me. It just seems to lack creativity. I’m not saying one with a tight budget lacks creativity of course but a little ingenuity is all I ask. The exact opposite is true with your baby shower. I would say this party has ingenuity and a lot of everything else!
What I love most is the colors and the decorations. I am not sure what the building decoration is called but it looks Moroccan and looks to be a replacement of the typical birdcage decoration that has been the trend this last decade. Those little candle holder draped on your chandelier arms are the perfect touch. It almost has that indoor outdoor feel. Also, where did you find the henna person! Was everyone shocked o find out they could leave your house with some new ink? This is such a fun event. I know everyone who left that day with a henna tattoo had someone asking them where they got it. Who would have imagined you got it at a baby shower and not a Moroccan festival!
The food looked amazing! I am so used to carrots, celery, and dips at all the showers I go to. I normally end up without an appetite after getting passed a diaper with baby food smashed into it. I think the fancy olive tray was my favorite.
Normally a baby shower can be a chore but it looks like your party was so fun it could have had a few crashers. I see that Mom is an event planner in her professional life but this shower was planned for her. I imagine it was tough to give up that kind of control but Team Sparkle did not disappoint! Mom looks truly blessed to have such fun and creative friends and family who obviously care so much for her.