MINNIE MOUSE 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY

The Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Party was amazing!  I cannot believe the attention to detail that was given to this event.  I might be a touch odd for saying this, but one of the first things that I noticed that brought a huge smile to my face was the mason jar "sippy cups" for the kids.  It was even the fact that the straws in the jars fit into the party having the pink polka dots on them.  I thought that was very unique and fit into the whole theme perfectly. 

I loved the way the centerpiece was done, simple yet in theme with the first birthday one and the Minnie Mouse appeal to it.  I loved the pink bow and ears on the O on the word one, which was a spectacular addition.  It was such a minute detail you would think, but it really made it the star of the centerpiece most definitely.

 I think the pink and chocolate colored theme really made everything stand out.  Every polka dot to every delicious and adorable looking cookie, everything fit the theme to a T.  I really don't think that anything else could have been done to make it more attractive or perfect.  Anything else would have been overkill.  This was class in its most simple yet outstanding form.

There wasn't a detail that was left out, like I had mentioned even the polka dots on the straws was a great touch.  Simply marvelous.  You can tell a lot of hard work and heart went into making the entire party elegant yet so fun!  I would of loved to of been a child celebrating that day with the birthday girl.

The place settings couldn't have been done any better at all.  From the ears on the plates to each individual pink bow on top of them to my favorite, the mason jars, the attention to detail was incredible.  I know that party was definitely a success in every way!