7. RETRO BABY SHOWER

The name of this baby shower fits it to a tee. The Retro Baby Shower was that and more. Taking out the traditional pink and blue that you see at almost every baby shower was done so well. Everything from the food to the decorations was perfect. All things came together to make this baby shower so unique. Some of my favorite things were the sunglasses and the telephone, how retro. The food was just right. The games at this party were so unique it was refreshing to see something out of the box instead of the same old games that are done at other showers. With some creative spins all the decorations were wonderful and well planned out to make this the most unique baby shower that I have ever seen. I do not think that anything could have been added to make it better than it already was.

Retro is something that you normally do not see in a baby shower, however, it is great to use especially the way this one was done. It was sophisticated and well planned out. The color theme as well as the decorations made it all come together. The colors were light and airy but still had the pizazz that was needed to make it a very fun and special day for everyone. I think that with this not being a traditional baby shower theme is what made it so amazing. I would have never thought to go with the retro look. However, after seeing this one I may have to change my mind. I love everything about this baby shower.  You could not have had a more unique and amazing. Each aspect adds a little something to the whole which makes it all wonderful in a whole. You will be amazed at how this all comes together.