PARTY ARTICLE #2: HOLLYWOOD THEME BABY SHOWER

Lights, camera, baby!   Perfect!   Every baby is truly the star of the show so this is a very appropriate baby theme.  Why have we been so tied up in little pink and blue bootie themes all of these years?   I think this Hollywood theme is just the statement baby wants to make because baby isn’t interested in our stork decorations. She knows where she came from! 

Seriously, I love that the theme isn’t just Hollywood but old Hollywood.  The pearls draped over the decorations make me think of the silent movie era and of course the Jazz Age.  The beautiful centerpiece with all of those candles at various heights looks just like a chandelier at the Oscars!  I have also noticed little  movie clappers throughout the table layout.  One of them says little Sophie Grace in the Hollywood production section.  Ha ha, that is so cute!  I wonder about those sketches hung up. The sketches all look well done but I was wondering if they were done before the party for decorations or as an activity for the attendees. If so, I think your friends and family are all talented and that seems like so much fun. 

How can I forget the food!   Oh yeah, I can’t!  What a fun layout.  The veggies and chips all in elegant serving platters.  Those toothpicks with the place card theme attached to the end are also a nice touch to self serve all of those veggies too.  The chocolate fountain is one of envy and is definitely one of my favorites every time I see it.  Then the beverages tie in so nicely in those vintage style water coolers and themed place card designs indicating the type of beverage. Then I see the sweets do not end at the chocolate fountain.  How could we claim to have a Hollywood party without cupcake shoes!   I hope there was some Joan Rivers style critiquing of the cupcake shoe fashion just to add in on all the fun!