PARTY ARTICLE #3 PINK LEMONADE BABY SHOWER

Pink Lemonade Shower-Baby Shower Theme:


I think that the Pink Lemonade Baby Shower theme is so adorable and absolutely perfect for a baby girl, the colors pink and yellow have always been two of my favorite so I think that is one reason why I feel in love with this theme so quickly. It always made me feel so bright and happy like it would be summer time even if this baby shower theme was not used in the summer time. The drinks were so simple just offering lemonade or pink lemonade and the finger foods like the cute mini cupcakes with the little yellow lemon gum drop on the top, they were all simple things to do but each aspect added so much to the party. All the fruits and vegetables were delicious and so healthy as well and all looked so appetizing. The flowers and multi-colored paper lanterns were the perfect final touch for this baby shower theme. Perfect for any mother having a baby girl and is very easy to set up as well as to take down. I really liked how it was all simple little details but putting everything together is what made the baby shower so over the top. I would love to use this theme when I have a baby girl; I know my best friend would think this theme is just as adorable as I do. Thank you for the gorgeous ideas, I can’t wait to use them myself

--
Cynthia C., Editor
Hours: 12pm-8pm EST