PARTY ARTICLE #1-LIFE BEGINS WITH BIRDS AND BEES BABY SHOWER

Baby Showers- Life Begins with the Birds and the Bees:


The main thing I loved about this baby shower theme was how the color combinations were s neutral allowing it to easily be made for a boy and or a girl, as well as how the theme created a country and simple feel to the room, letting everyone have fun and relax at the same time. The birds and the bees were so clever since that is what everyone deems as what leads to the birth of a beautiful baby, and the decorations were filled with such detail and even provided a simile to Winnie the Pooh. Everything was just so appropriate for kids and adorably bright. For me I love making memories and I love creating a scrapbook so I can make them last, the pages with the letters and have each guest draw something was an idea that I would have never thought of and allowed for the adults themselves to act like kids. My favorite game was the one where you had to find the sleeping baby bee, sure it was simple and did not take a lot of effort to perform but it reminded me of that rubber ducky game at the carnivals where you have to find a certain number on the bottom of the duck. The way the food was displayed I thought was very eye catching and allowed so many options to be made. The cake with the tree and the beehive on it was the best part as well as the different shaped and iced cookies, it just made everything so bright and quaint, there was nothing wrong with this baby shower theme, I will for sure be using this on my first born. Thank you for the ideas and the inspiration! 


--
Cynthia C., Editor
Hours: 12pm-8pm EST