Bow Tie Baby Shower Theme:
Using Bow Ties as the main accent for this baby shower theme is too precious, being able to correlate it with the decorations and the food so easily. I loved how the vintage dresser was used to kind of offset the whole theme and the bright colors used in between all the Bow Tie aspects was so cute and can easily be made into a girl or a boy baby shower. The small portions of all the food and even the bow-tie pasta just really made this theme come together. Even the bow-ties around the mason drinking jars and all the flower containers was so adorable. This entire theme and all the tiny details put into it was just so clever and can even be re arranged to be used as a birthday party theme as well. I just love the Bow Tie idea; I look forward to maybe using this theme one day.