14. BUTTERFLY GARDEN BABY SHOWER

I like this display for Baby Emma.  This theme is interesting because its more than just one wall it’s an entire room that transformed for the baby shower.  One of the most noticeable features is the glass display.  Each item is very detailed and organized.  The wall decorations are like an art design because the décor looks like a fireworks display with baby colored star-burst on the wall.  I love the way the frosting bursts across the cake and follows the theme of the wall.  

The contrast in the dark cake against the backdrop of pastel colors includes the room furniture into the display.    I think the glass vases with specifically labeled candies give the shower a catered feel.  The whole shower ensemble is cute but with an air of subtle simplicity.  I think the way the labels are designed help to give a visual unity to the display.  The wall décor is in the formation of the skyline and the labels look like mini fire burst in the room.  The sweetest part is the turquoise colored Thank you lollipops. 

 I think the whole displays with the tiny flairs of color are gentle and roomy.  The room is warm and welcoming but celebratory and chic at the same time.  One of the best items is the glass containers filled with candy with the timely decorated individual hanging labels.  It is such a simple, useful, and recyclable way to add décor that is universal and timeless.  I really think the guests will love the simple mini frosted Vanilla cupcakes.  I really appreciate how the decorations were well thought out to include items that were travel friendly and purposeful.  It’s not often that you see water as a display item. This very essential element looks as delectable and designer as all of the sweet treats.