DIY Cheap Baby Shower Origami Favor Box


I would like to show you how you can make an adorable baby shower Candy favor box. 
You can choose to use patterned origami papers to suit your theme. You can also use cut outs from magazines as long as it is a perfect square. I must say that it may be a little tricky if you have not made origami before. But, please have a go. Near the end, where two pieces connect to each other, you may want to put some glue in there as the pieces could possibly fall off if you are transporting the box here and there. Like many crafts, they are quite fragile so please take good care of them.

There are actually so many ways and types of box you can make with origami. I will make slightly easier ones on my next post for those who find this a little bit difficult. For simplicity, i'll make sure the next post will use only one piece of origami paper.