When I walked in to this baby shower I simply couldn't believe my eyes. I can't ever remember seeing something that had been decorated so elegantly and prepared for so tastefully. The decorations were in such harmony that I felt like I had arrived at some English countryside manor rather than just a home. Add to that the wide assortment of tasty and decadent treats and I truly was in heaven.
One of my favorite features of the entire event was the parting gifts. They were wrapped beautifully with a lovely note that thanked us for attending and contained a lovely treat that we could save for later. Heaven knows I wanted to eat everything that I laid my eyes on but there is no way I could have had everything that I wanted. All of the treats were labeled with a very warm inviting font indicating what it was we were privileged enough to have. Even the colors of the treats matched the decorations of the room! There really was no feature that was overlooked here!
Two of my favorite treats that I tasted were the cream puffs and the cake pops. The cream puffs were the perfect size, not too big like I have had before, and had some of the most delicious frosting on top. They were the perfect bite size shape so of course I had to have a few! And the cake pops looked so good that I felt bad even eating them! They had this wonderful fondant coating that was some of the best fondant I have ever had. The cake inside was perfectly moist and, just like the cream puffs, they were the perfect size in that you could have two or three without feeling like you were being overindulgent or greedy.