I love sensibility of this shower. So much fun but it can be realistically done by anyone. Who would have thought to have Mc Donald’s fries! Your husband’s idea to class it up with aioli sauce really drove it home for me—it said, I can keep it real and showcase my skills. Like you, I also am not a fan of the cake reveal so the balloon idea makes such a fun event for everyone during the shower. I love the look on your husbands face holding the balloon which tells us he knows he’s about to get glitter bombed! It looks like you had pink and blue themed throughout the event. I especially loved the pink and blue lemonades you served up in little jelly jars. And to top it all off you had snow cones! Everyone of all ages can truly enjoy a snow cone. I bet everyone had a great time!
--
Cynthia C., Editor
Hours: 12pm-8pm EST