1. NEON GEO BABY SHOWER

Mama Bear Yellow Baby shower

 

There are so many new a fun ways to decorate for a baby shower but I really love this yellow theme.  There are so many fun ways to present these yellow items but there are definitely some bright lights in the pack.  Baby Watson is definitely a special yellow fellow.  The cupcakes with the yellow ducky's are a must have item for a new baby as well as a yellowista.  In a yellow theme yellow lemon meringue is also one idea that I would expect to see on display.  I love the whole vintage theme because it is very hone like and warm.  The suitcase of gifts is a very sweet touch.  I also really like the thought of having an outdoor baby shower.  


The yellow straws for the assumed lemonade in a jar are a nice theme to the vintage flow.  The whole scene reminds you of Grandmas on the farm but a bit classier with all the fancy treats.  The yellow chocolate jewels a re a surprise that I bet the craving new mom was delighted to see.  I hate to choose side but my favorite is the chocolate cake with the yellow marbling of a yellow chick inside.  It has to be topped with buttercream frosting.  This is a really nice way to spend the afternoon.  The back splash of trees on a white porch is a nice touch as well.  


The whole design for the shower is comforting and very creative in the design.  If you pay attention to the details the yellow jellybeans in a jar will not go unnoticed.  I think the whole affair deserves a big hug.  The meringues in a clear container lets you know that this is a special ordeal for a special person.  Baby Watson you are surrounded by goodness.